Difference between facebook vs google marketing
This is hot debate question in forum “Do I need to focus on Facebook marketing or Google marketing?” which strategy work best for my business.
Facebook is a more relationship building site where you are advertising to build a relationship for your market.
- It is a good way to keep your fans stay update, effective then newsletter subscription
- Targeting referring business
- Accumulate number of like lead brand impression
- Facebook ads is demographic targeted
Google is more of market search in need, where people are searching the specific keyword for products or services. For example a user search for car rental services means he need a car, or he search for mortgage loan when he plan to buy a house.
- Expand wider market with different keyword
- better drive clicks and conversions
- instant way to grow sale
Both are different tools with different ways of reaching people, conversion rates will differ as well as value.